Here is another reason to shop local this holiday season … the Waterville Valley Town Square merchants are holding their annual Customer Appreciation Day today, Thursday, Dec. 1, 2011.
Enjoy the following specials and discounts throughout the day and evening:
FOOD & DRINK
- Coffee Emporium – Free latte or hot chocolate with any retail purchase
- Diamond’s Edge North Restaurant – ½ price appetizers & pasta entrees from 4-8 pm
- Jugtown Sandwich Shop – 50 cent hot dogs from 11am to 2pm; and 15% off sandwiches
- Legends 1291 – ½ price appetizers from 4-8 pm
- Olde Waterville Pizza Co. – 2 for 1 pizzas
SHOPPING & PLAYING
- 1829 Outfitters – 10% off Timberland, Oakley & Bern products
- Bookmonger – 10% off books (not valid with other discounts; does not include magazines)
- Dreams & Visions Gifts – 20% off storewide
- I Dream of Beading – 20% off all beads (excluding sterling silver)
- Jugtown Country Store – 15% off
- Nordic Center – 10% off storewide
- Rey Center – 10% off books by Margret & H.A. Rey
- Toad Hall Toys – 20% off toys, games & more
- WV Shirt Company – 20% off storewide (Open 9am-7pm)
HOLIDAY LIGHTS AWARDS PARTY!
Awards party for the resort’s Holiday Decorating Competition – 6:30 pm at Diamond’s Edge North Restaurant in Town Square. Enjoy half price apps and pasta entrees, entertainment by The Bob King Duo from 6:30-8:30 pm, The North Face fashion show with local celebrity models, and a Silent Auction to benefit the Margret & H.A. Rey Center. All are welcome to join the party – whether you’re lit up and decorated or not!