I know it’s hard to get in the holiday mood without snow on the ground. But…winter is coming; I can feel it in the air! And, I know just the thing that will help you get in the winter holiday spirit — Attend Waterville Valley Realty’s annual Community Holiday Party on Saturday, Nov. 26, from 2-5 p.m.!
I hope you’ll stop by and join us for community camarderie, delectable delights by Chef Jeff Brown (the other Jeff Brown!), festive beverages, and surprise giveaways!
Rumor has it that there will be a special snow dance performed to appease the Snow God. Being an obsessive Googler, I, of course, had to look up snow dances. I found the following helpful hints for encouraging snowfall. Maybe I’ll try one or two of them. How ’bout you?!
1. Wear pajamas inside out and backwards
2. Flush ice cubes down the toilet
3. Put a spoon under your pillow
4. Repeat “I want it to snow, I want it to snow, I want it to snow…” As you fall asleep
5. Run around the kitchen table five times
6. Try not to touch the floor as you leap into bed
7. Sleep on the opposite side of the bed
8. Hang a wool sock over your bed
9. Sleep with your window opened an inch