Waterville Valley’s Silver Streaks – the country’s longest running senior skiing program – is looking forward to a busy January now that we’ve had all this wonderful snowfall. Valley Run and Lower Meadows opened last week, as did Ciao, Gema and many more trails. Much of the Nordic Trail system is open now as well.
Now that the holidays are over, the Streaks started-up again today and have an Apres Ski this afternoon at Tell’s (in Thornton) from 3-5 p.m. The cost is $5 per person.
• Sport Thoma Demo Day for Silver Streaks only: Monday, Jan. 7
• Apres Ski at Coyote Grill: Wednesday, Jan. 9 ($5/person)
• See flyer for info on the art exhibit that will be on display during the Silver Streaks Jan. 16 Après Ski at the Rey Center (featuring works by Silver Streaks members, Paulette Brace and Maryellen Sakura).
• Cross Country Ski Clinic on Jan. 16 for all abilities.
• The Lantern is now open in Town Square and awaits the Silver Streaks Jan. 23 Apres Ski party.