Waterville Valley Weddings – Osceola Arbor
Osceola Arbor is available for outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as private parties. It is located on a large grassy area on the south side of Corcoran Pond, across from Town Square, with magnificent views of Mount Osceola in the background and Corcoran Pond in the foreground.
The wedding ceremony site is slightly elevated with a 10’ x 8’ natural wood pergola (pickled white) on a concrete slab. Four steps lead to the pergola and can accommodate wedding attendants. The pergola site can comfortably accommodate over 200 chairs (not provided). The pergola offers unobstructed views of Mt. Osceola. A wedding party procession can access the pergola site via a romantic path through the woods.
The adjacent reception site can accommodate a tent as large as 140’ x 40’ (plus space for catering and support services).
- The Town of Waterville Valley requires a permit for a tent. 603-236-4730. Responsibility of wedding planner.
- Parking for 20-30 cars is available on the site. Overflow parking is available at Town Square and at Waterville Valley lodging properties for those guests staying at the resort. Contact the Town of Waterville Valley for assistance with traffic entering and exiting site.
- Electric power, water and bathrooms are not available on site.
- Wedding planner is responsible for making arrangements for equipment rental and services related to function at the site.
- Set-up, clean-up and trash removal is the responsibility of the wedding planner.
- Pergola may be decorated. Removal of decorations is the responsibility of the wedding planner.
Advance reservations are required.
Waterville Valley Resort