WVBBTS snowsports club is gearing up for its second annual online auction, hosted by Bidding for Good from February 18 – March 3, 2012. BBTS listened to your input and moved the dates to coincide with the MA and NH school breaks, and fantastic items are arriving daily!
Some early highlights include:
- BBTS clothing signed by BBTS alum Hannah Kearney, Olympian and World Cup Champion
- Official 2010 Vancouver Olympic Team jacket donated by BBTS alum Dylan Ferguson
- 2 Bruins vs. Tampa Bay tickets – 10th row on Tuesday, March 27, 2012.
- Purchase a one week timeshare of a 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo at the InnSeason Resort Pollard Brook Condominiums, Loon’s only 5-star resort!
- Local restaurant gift certificates, spa services and other family fun!
More Items Needed – You can help.
The annual supports the WVBBTS, a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational foundation supporting snowsports.
Wondering what you can donate? Tickets to shows and sporting events are always popular, as are items or services. Do you have a special talent? Apres ski dinners, appetizers, baked goods or handmade crafts are very popular items!
Benefits for Donors: Each donor’s name or company name and logo will appear on both the Bidding for Good website and ther WVBBTS website.
Bidding for Good is the largest charity auction site which promotes auctions to its community of 260,000 active bidders and through a variety of media outlets.
WVBBTS needs your help and would be very grateful if you’d donate an item or service. For more information, email email@example.com, call 603-236-4246, or contact Christina Zavell, Advancement Assistant, in the BBTS Competition Office on weekends from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.!