One of the benefits of going to Plymouth State University is that Waterville Valley Ski Resort is just up the road.
The Waterville Valley community loves and welcomes PSU students. They ski and ride here, eat and drink here, and they work here, supporting themselves and our business community.
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, PSU students will be celebrating Winter Carnival at Waterville Valley. Students show their PSU ID for special rates and events, including:
- Free skiing and snowboarding and rentals
- Free group lessons
- Free Nordic day passes and rentals
- Free snow tubing day passes to The Clubhouse Tubing Center (in the village, 3 Lost Pass Road)
- $15 per hour fat bike rentals at the Adventure Center in Town Square
- $5 fat bike demo
- $5 cookout at the ski area from 12-1:30 p.m.
- Live music featuring DJ Atorr from 12-4 p.m.
- Free multi-purpose face shields for the first 500 students
- Free round-trip transportation on the Waterville Valley shuttle bus from High Street in Plymouth to the mountain and village (buses depart Plymouth at 8:30, 10, 11:30, 1 & 2:30; buses depart the ski area for return to Plymouth at 10:45, 12:15, 1:45, 3:15 & 4)