Take a peek at the Resort Insider to find out everything that’s happening in Waterville Valley from March 8th through the 21st.
- Waterville Valley welcomes nine teams for a hockey tournament
- BMW returns to Waterville Valley Resort with its XDrive vehicles – Test drive the full line-up of BMW Sport Activity Vehicles, including the all-new X3 – Friday-Sunday, March 8-10
- Winter Wild Up & Down Race – Do you crave first tracks? This is an UPHILL race with a twist…the finish is at the bottom so you get to come back down, too! Saturday, March 9, race starts at 7 a.m.
- Women’s Nordic clinic – Saturday, March 9, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Nordic Kids Saturday, Mar. 9, 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – This youth program is designed for beginners ages 5-12. Introduces technique and includes playing games and having a great time on skis. $20pp, which includes trail pass, rentals, instruction and a cup of hot cocoa. Special pricing offered for parents, too. Have intermediate or advanced skiers? They can enjoy a program from 9:30-11 a.m.
- Waterville Valley Hall of Fame Induction & Dinner (Class of 2019: Tom Gross, Paul & Marcia Leavitt and Bill Cantlin) – Saturday, March 9, 5 p.m. at the Conference Center. Tickets can be purchased online at waterville.com.
- NEXT TUESDAY, March 12, from 4-6 p.m.: Soup Fundraiser at the Recreation Department. $5 to build your own soup dinner (soup, toppings and bread provided). Benefits the Waterville Valley Elementary School PTO. This is a pleasant way to start off Town Meeting, which will be held in the gymnasium from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- U.S. Freestyle Championships – Mar. 16 & 17
- U.S. Alpine Tech Championships – Mar. 23-26
- U.S. Alpine Junior Championships – Mar. 27 & 28
- Last Run Luau – Pond Skimming, Concerts at the mountain – Saturday, April 6