Get the scoop on everything happening in Waterville Valley from today through Dec. 21 with the Resort Insider.
This just in from the Mountain’s Snowsports Department!
The Snowsports Department is happy to announce that ALL Snowsports programs will be available starting on Saturday, Dec. 8 (with the exception of Junior Seasonal Programs which start on Dec. 15, and Adult Seasonal programs which start on Dec. 22). Full pricing applies.
- Child Care. Operating every day. Reservations recommended by calling the Snowsport’s Desk at 603-236-8311 ext. 3136, or Child Care at 603-236-8311 ext. 3196 for more information.
- Snowsport’s Desk. Opens at 8:30 a.m. midweek; 7:30 a.m. weekends and holidays. The Snowsport’s Desk phone number is 603-236-8311 ext. 3136.
- Lessons – All Kid’s Kamp Programs. Call the Snowsport’s Desk at 603-236-8311 ext. 3136 to check availability and make reservations. Kid’s Kamp is available for children ages 3 years (Mogul Mites, which operates out of Child Care), 4, 5 and 6 years (Explorers) located on the second floor of the base lodge, and 7 to 12 year olds (Scouts) located on the third floor of the base lodge.
- Group Lessons. For all ability levels, ages 7 through adult, for both Alpine and Snowboard. Meet in the ski area courtyard. If your child is not yet 7-years-old, please enroll them in Kid’s Kamps Programs so their needs can be better served.
- Private Lessons. Available for ALL ages. Call the Snowsport’s Desk at 603-236-8311 ext. 3136 for details.
Top Dog Rental Shop. Operating every day: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. midweek; 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekends and holidays. 603-236-8311 ext. 3187.
Silver Streaks Program. Begins Monday, Dec. 10.
NASTAR. Opens Christmas week as conditions and events allow. 603-236-8311 ext. 3159.
Ski and Bag Check. Opens Dec. 15 & 16.