Being a senior skier at Waterville Valley, NH has its perks! (I use the term “senior” loosely … maybe because I technically qualify and I certainly don’t think of myself as “senior” in any way!)
Waterville Valley is home to the longest running senior skiing program in the country – the Silver Streaks.
The Silver Streaks is a group of skiers (downhill and Nordic) 50 years young and over who gather at Waterville Valley Resort every non-holiday Monday through Thursday for fun, friendship and fabulous skiing!
It’s simple to join: Call 1-800-GO-VALLEY and pay just $95.
As a Silver Streaks member you get to enjoy:
- Reserved parking area in Lot #1
- Coffee & pastries at the Silver Streaks meeting area in the Base Lodge, 8:30-10 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m. warm-up run with Waterville Valley Resort staff
- Complimentary Snowsports clinics for seniors only
- Aprés ski party every Wednesday
- Free shuttle bus to Town Square and the Nordic Center
- Banquets and other special events which are announced throughout the season
- Reduced price NASTAR every Wednesday
- Nordic Streaks Program activities included
The Nordic Streaks Program
The Nordic Streaks meet every non-holiday Wednesday at 10 a.m. at the Nordic Center in Town Square for 2 hours of Nordic skiing with professional guides, including head Nordic Streak, Gigi Estes. Participants then enjoy lunch at the Nordic Center, with complimentary coffee and pastries. Nordic Streaks program members are welcome at all Silver Streak après ski, banquets, and other special social events.
Alpine Silver Streaks may drop in to ski with the Nordic Streaks at no extra charge. All participants must either purchase a daily trail ticket or have a Nordic Season Pass.