As a non-profit organization, the Rey Center couldn’t continue to thrive without the dedicated efforts of numerous volunteers.
The Rey Center offers a shout out to the following volunteers:
- The 50 fabulous people who helped make the Curious George Cottage Family Festival in August a huge success!
- Curious George Cottage host Ann Verow
- Makayla F. for helping with Curious Crafts at the Rey Center
- Rael Gleitsman for tending to the garden and putting it to bed
- Christian, Andrew, and Jackson from the Waterville Valley Academy who helped put the garden to bed and collected sticks for a Waterville Valley Elementary School project
- Delia for folding school program brochures
- Water Watchers volunteer Terry Roper
- Tina Koppel for helping to clean up after a party
- Rael Gleitsman for all the hard work he put into the Abenaki program at the Waterville Valley Elementary School
Volunteer opportunities are available on a year-round basis – and are especially needed in summer and winter.
Consider volunteering at:
Curious George Story Time & Popcorn
Do you enjoy popcorn and Curious George stories? The Rey Center needs help setting up, handing out popcorn, reading a story if you wish and cleaning up. Wednesdays from 3;30-5 p.m., Jan. 8-Mar. 12, 2014
A lovely spot to spend a few hours sharing this special place with Curious George fans from all over. Saturdays, 2-4 p.m., Dec. 7, 2013-Mar. 29, 2014. Help is especially needed on Dec. 14, 2-4 p.m., Dec. 26-31, daily 12:30-2:30 p.m., Feb. 17-22, daily 12:30-2:30 p.m., Feb. 25-Mar. 1, daily 12:30-2:30 p.m.
Help set-up crafts, assist children with crafts, and help clean up after all the fun. Fridays, 3-5 p.m., Dec. 27, 2013-Mar. 14, 2014. Have a craft in mind that you want to share with children? Let the Rey Center know!
Learn more by contacting Leigh Ann Reynolds, volunteer coordinator, at 603-236-3308 or email email@example.com.